Self Management Consulting Services
Accelerated Association Management understands that there are some communities that don’t want or need an Association Management Company on a regular basis. Most often these communities are smaller and looking for other ways to spend their community funds, or maybe they have been self managing successfully and just need a little help now and then. Accelerated offers management consulting services for all types of residential associations.
Accelerated consulting services will help the Board to develop a management strategy that can reduce the HOA’s operating costs and enhance the quality of life for all the volunteers within the community. We will share our knowledge and experience when you need it.
Consulting Services Include:
- Budget consulting
- Develop RFP’s and consult on vendor selection for any size job.
- Help the board to ensure all required state and federal filings are current and in good standing.
- Board training and orientation. Educating board members about HOA’s in Texas, and training on how to read and understand the HOA’s documents, as well as explaining assessments and collections.
- Town Hall Meeting Hosting. This is a GREAT way to educate the entire community about what living in an HOA means. We will host a town hall meeting at the location of your choice and provide an educational presentation about HOA’s in Texas. Many times owners just don’t have a clear understanding about the purpose and roll of the HOA. We can explain in a friendly and professional, yet easy to understand way that anybody will understand.
Accelerated understands board members are volunteers and inspections can be very time consuming, not to mention, it’s never fun to tell your neighbors to clean up their yard, or move their beloved camper out of the driveway. We can do that job for the board and remove the stigma all at the same time.
Covenant Enforcement includes:
- Covenant inspections will be completed every 10 to 14 days. We will email all current board members a copy of our covenant inspection report for review.
- We will prepare and send all covenant violation notices to all owners with 24 hours of inspection.
- The association’s documents will be reviewed for accuracy prior to sending any and all covenant violation letters.
- Communicate with the board and/or architectural control committee in processing applications from owners for any modifications to the owner’s home.
Association’s enforcement policies, including imposition of fines and penalties against non-compliant owner accounts will be sent to the board to charge the owner’s account. We will not be responsible for charging or collecting violation fines.